Friday, December 14, 2007

Absinthe "Optimistic?" Review

Having seen the full snowboarding video at The Meeting in Aspen, I can attest to this review. We have the trailer on nossaTV if you want to get an idea. I've been a huge fan of Absinthe since I got "futureproof" a couple years back.


Words by: Tawnya Schultz.

I’m claiming right now because I’ve seen almost every snowboard video this season; “Optimistic?” kills it on every level of my review scale. Now I don’t want to hype it all up and disappoint you; like what usually happens when your friend tells you a movie is good then you see it and think it sucks; but honestly “Optimistic?” is a premium snowboard flick sure to be a classic loaded with stellar shots, simplistic scenery, and no doubt several heavy hitters fronting the scene. I gather the flick is titled “Optimistic?” because everyone was trying to remain optimistic last winter with the warm temps and lack of snow but somehow this film resembles a flourishing winter with the term lack no where in sight. Watch this video and it will make you want to do one of two things: grab your gear, run out the door, and find the first perceivable terrain to shred down…or sip a nice hot cocoa, glue your eyes to the set, press repeat, and come to the conclusion that you might as well just quit trying to snowboard at all.

Read the rest on Snowboard-Mag.com.

Enjoy a short preview of the trailer below, or full screen / full length with the nossaTV media player.

No comments: