Tuesday, November 13, 2007

East Coast Operations Have Begun!

It's been a long time coming, but we wanted to let everyone know that nossaTV now has a presence on the East Coast. Yours truly recently moved from Park City back east to the lovely, rolling hills of Connecticut and the icy slopes of New England.

More importantly, nossaTV will expand its content, user, and advertising reach. I'll be reporting on all things skiing & snowboarding related, marketing our video on demand site to action sports fans, and signing up advertisers in the coming months. We're actually skiing already out here, which is more than I can say for my old stomping grounds of Utah!

This week we're (I'm) up in Montreal for the Voleurz screening, down I-87 to NYC for the TGR show, taking in the KGB show in Maine (and skiing at Sunday River), then down to the Boston Ski Show to catch up with Meathead Films.

Here's to "Loud Powder!"
(If you gotta ask, then you don't know!)

No comments: